Kwikprint 86 A/A Big Bench Hot Foil Stamping Machine (Air Operated)
Questions? Check Out Our Foil Stamping Guide Guide.
We Accept Company and Government Purchase Orders!
Stamp your name on books, napkins, ribbons and more with a foil-stamping machine. The model 86 A/A (Air/Assisted) is easy to use and extremely versatile. This model used air to bring the stamping head down and requires very little manual work. We have guaranteed low prices on all our foil stamping systems. Order yours today!
Please note: Hand control option must be purchased with Model 86 A/A.
This item requires the use of an air compressor (NOT INCLUDED).
Please Note: This machine has a potential lead time of 8-10 weeks.
* This Item Must Ship Via Truck. A Sales Representative Will Contact You With Complete Shipping Costs.
- Foil stamps and blank stamps.
- Stamps on leather, plastics, wood, vinyl, paper and ribbons.
- Able to raise clearance for pre-bound books and thicker items, up to 6-1/2".
- Automatic heat control.
- Tiltable hot stamper typeholder.
- Two working platforms. 12" x 12".
- Same basic features as the Model 86.
- All air control for accurate dwelling time.
- Allows fast, high pressure hotfoil stamping for the perfect imprint.
- Includes SC3000 OSHA approved hand control unit.
- Hand Control Unit. (OSHA Approved)
- 12" x 12" Lined Platform.
OptionsTiltable Typeholder Options:
Optional Accessories:Optional Special Attachments:
- No. 7 - 1" x 5 3/4"
- No. 80 - 2" x 5 3/4"
- No. 79 - 1" x 9"
- No. 305 - 3" x 5 3/4"
- No. 809 - 2" x 9"
- Air Counter
- Automatic Roll Feed
- Multi-Stage Cylinder for 1-Ton Pressure
- Two-way Adjustable Platform
- Precision Linefinder
- Machine Light
- Right Angle Platform Gauges
- Pencil Attachment
- Match Attachment
- Custom Fixtures Available
Options & Accessories
Equipment Service Plan
Service plans available on new products only that are sold within the 48 contiguous states. Service plans cover labor and non-wearable machine parts. Please click here for more information.
Read more about this plan here.
For a service agreement quote, please fill out this form. A sales representative will quickly|
respond to your inquiry.
||5 3/4" or 9"
146 mm or 229 mm
||12" x 12"
305 mm x 305 mm
||3 7/8" x 7"
98 mm x 178 mm
||11.5" W x 17.5" D x 38" H
292 mm W x 445 mm D x 965 mm H
|Hotfoil Weight/Shipping Weight
||Minimum of 1.5Hp - Line pressure of 100 lbs.
(normal pressure is 80 lbs.) - 1.5 CFM Output.
8:00am - 6:00pm (MST) M-F
Site created and maintained by ABC Office. Pictures, intellectual content and text are Copyright and Trademark protected. Copyright © 1996 - 2014 American Binding Company, Inc.