If you’re looking for that unique gift for a special someone, consider one of our many unique office products. While many of our products are designed for use in an office, many are also excellent for use at home by a scrapbooker, a hobbyist m a parent, a friend and much more. I would like to bring up just a few of our most popular Christmas gift ideas.
One of our most popular product categories for gifts is our line of rotary paper cutters and trimmers. These are excellent for trimming down paper, cutting photos, sizing card stock and more. Here are four that I personally recommend:
- Carl RT-200 Rotary Paper Trimmer (found here) – This is by far one of the most popular trimmers we offer. It is a great multi-purpose trimmer and scrapbookers love the optional patterned blades. It comes with a standard slitting blade, but optional scoring, perforating and patterned blades are available. It is very accurate and affordable.
- Carl DC-300N (found here) – This is another popular scrapbooker / hobbyist rotary trimmer. It includes a convenient carrying handle, multiple guides / grids and has a nice clamp that is designed to make the item you’re cutting easier to see. It also has a compartment where you can store extra blades.
- Dahle 500 Series Rotary Trimmers (found here) – The 500 series Personal Rotary Cutters from Dahle are excellent gift items. They come in different sizes, have optional perforating / scoring blades available and are actually really well built. They hold up very well and maintain a sharp edge.
- Carl 210 Rotary Trimmer (found here) – If you need some added cutting length, but don’t want to spend a fortune, the Carl DC-250 is an excellent option. I have had customers tell me this is equal to the Dahle trimmers in quality and it has a long 25” cutting length and a decent 30 sheet cutting capacity.
Another very popular gift category is our line of binding machines. These are especially nice for that person that likes to bind their own books, cookbooks, photo albums or scrapbooks. Here are four models I personally recommend:
- Intelli-Bind IB200 Comb Binding Machine (found here) – The IB200 is one of the most affordable comb binding machines we offer. While it isn’t designed for high volumes of binding, it is excellent for a few books a day. It uses 19-ring plastic binding combs and can bind a book up to 2” thick. It is a great book binder for the value.
- Intelli-Bind IB150 Comb Binding Machine (found here) – The Intelli-Bind IB150 is another value comb binding machine. The advantage to this machine is that it uses a “U” shaped handle that is easy to operate whether you are right or left handed. Like the IB200, it can be used to bind a book up to 2” thick. It can bind reports, books, presentations, photo albums and more.
- Intelli-Bind IC210 Coil Binding Machine (found here) – Coil binding machines are especially popular these days due to the durability of the PVC coil and the ability of the books to lay flat and pages to turn a full 360 degrees. The IC210 is very easy to operate and includes the added benefit of an electric coil inserter.
- Intelli-Bind IW250 Wire Binding Machine (found here) – Wire binding is considered to be one of the classiest binding formats out there. The IW250 will allow you to use 3:1 pitch wire to bind a variety of items. It includes the punch and the wire closer. It also comes with fully selectable punching pins, which is excellent when binding non-standard paper sizes.
Finally, I recommend you consider a paper shredder for a loved one who has a lot of material that they dispose of on a regular basis. A paper shredder provides the gift of peace of mind. Here are four models that should keep up with your home shredding needs:
- Fellows P-35C Cross Cut Shredder (found here) – This is a great deskside shredder that can be strategically placed to quickly destroy invoices, bills, sensitive documents, mail, applications and more.
- HSM Shredstar X5 Shredder (found here) – The HSM Shredstar X5 is by far one of the best small office paper shredders available. It is made by HSM, considered to be one of the best brands out there. It is easy to use, well built and cross cut shreds 6-7 sheets of paper at a time. If you need quality, this is the shredder to own.
- Fellowes DS-2 Cross Cut Shredder (found here) – The Fellowes DS-2 is one of the few paper shredders we offer that includes a garbage bypass slot. It can easily cross cut shred full sizes of paper and features a unique modern design. This is a great shredder for the home.
- Intimus 20CC3 Cross Cut Shredder (found here) – If you want to take your shredding up to the next level, consider the Intimus Pro 20CC3. This shredder is German built, features a continuous-duty motor and holds up to 5.28 gallons of paper. It is on the quieter side of cross cut shredders and includes a lifetime warranty on the cutting cylinders.
Hopefully these suggestions help you in your pursuit of a thoughtful Christmas gift. Keep in mind, we offer a lot more than just these machines. At ABC Office we offer literally thousands of products, so feel free to swing by our site and see everything we have to offer by visiting us here (www.abcoffice.com). You can reach us by calling 1-800-658-8788.